Thursday, December 6, 2007

YouTube Videos Thing #20

I'm undecided about YouTube. I think it's a wonderful resource in many ways and it makes me wish I had a much faster computer at home. Now I go to YouTube, let the video run once in the background while I do something else (check my email, usually), and then, after the video has been loaded into the cache, I can watch it all the way through. Since YouTube is such a bandwidth hog, I'm not sure it's appropriate for our webpage, because it would be telling our users that we are creating a webpage that is more easily accessible by those who have the money to have a really fast connection as opposed to those of us who have dialup.

However, it was easier to post that YouTube video to my blog than it was to post pictures to my blog.

No comments: